Sunday 2 January 2011

Fine Art Prints of my work........

I sell amazingly beautiful high quality Art Prints of all my work worldwide.

I use Hahnemuhle paper which gives the most beautiful finish, a heavy weight and makes the prints look like paintings.

8 x 10 or 12 x16 inches
 or squares 12 x 12, 16 x 16, 20 x 20, 24 x 24 (* note most of my work is square format)

Prints are on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Ultra Smooth Fine Art Paper (305g) printed with archival inks which give an ultra high quality with high resistance to fading.






All of the pictures you see archived on my blog or on my web site can be purchased as prints.I take a great deal of care to ensure prints arrive by post in good condition.

I accept Paypal or cheques.



You can email me with any questions you have sarahjarrett@mail.com
or fill in an enquiry form via my website 
www.wix.com/sarahjarrett/sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment